Custom Listbox: Scrolling?

Started by
2 comments, last by CrazyCdn 18 years ago
This is what I'm trying to create: But I don't know how to implement the scrollbar. I was going to go with one of these two versions of the listbox. Fixed Height: The control is only ever three "items" worth of data high. One box is highlighted all of the time and moving the scrollbar moves the data up and down the three displayable items. Smooth Scrolling Any Height: It act like a normal listbox does :) The problem is that I'm not sure what to do when the scrollbar is at each end, if its at one then you want to draw item one, two, three. Also if its in the middle such as 15, which do i draw? 14,15,16? 15,16,17? I would like the smooth scrolling system but I don't know how to approach this either. Thanks for any suggestions/help :)
Advertisement
A very big help would be the language you're developing in.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

Oops, sorry. VB6 :D
I don't know VB6 myself but here is a bump for you. If you don't get a reply by Sunday post in a more specific forum (I think that should be ok, check the FAQ first).

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement