• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
MattMcFarland

New Contest in search of Sponsorships

This topic is 4629 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey! I going to be running a coding competition soon. The last competition has brought in thousands of visitors along with some great games. You can check out the previos competition HERE

I currently am in search of sponsors, please let me know if you would like to give something to the winner (1st place to 3rd place) Regards, Matt McFarland [Edited by - MattMcFarland on April 7, 2006 8:04:33 AM]

Advertisement
DOH!!!! (fixed the link!!!)

The new contest is goign to be about shmups but the theme has to involve the player using a dragon. There will also be other theme related elements but the gameplay mechanics wont be limited.

We're still looking for some sponsors for our next competition.. If you would like to sponsor our next competition please let me know what you would give the winner(s) (1st to 3rd place) and we can get squared away. It's really the cheapest form of advertising because all it costs you is your product! Please PM me by April 21st as I'd like to begin the competition somewhere after the 24th. It will run for 60 days after..

Thanks!
Matt

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!