• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Check out NetPaint 1.10!

This topic is 4403 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

The new version of NetPaint is ready for testing and use. I've tried to incorporate as many of your feature requests as I could, and here's the result: netpaint_picture NetPaint allows up to eight people to collaborate on a single drawing in real-time. There's no sane limit on the size of the shared bitmap, it all depends on how long you're willing to wait to download it when you first join. The goal is that once you've joined, and the drawing is synchronized, then the experience should be no different than drawing to a local image with MSPaint. (in terms of lag) The download (requires Windows XP) The default IP address under 'Join Session' will connect you to the server I'm running. You can type enter to chat with other users. I'm especially interested in hearing from people who were getting the "unknown windows error" bug last time, or who are getting any other error for that matter.

Advertisement
rip-off: thanks!

I've uploaded a new version of NetPaint. If you've been getting errors when you try to connect, please give it a try and tell me what happens.

For the curious, here's what the portion of the drawing I showed in the first post looks like now: netpaint shot

All I can say is: WOW. Just look for the amateurish scribbling (off-screen) if you want to find my contribution :P

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement