• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

MegaGame.com

This topic is 4341 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello Developers, I am the owner of MegaGame.com and would like to finally do something with it. I am a couple of weeks away from getting my registration for the "MegaGame" trademark. This means green light for developing. I would appreciate any ideas and/or people who would be interested in joining the development team. Let me know but I think it would be a great brand. Regards, Ron Priore rjpriore@comcast.net Ron@megagame.com 781-844-0834

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by RDragon1
They own a domain name ;)

[lol]

Seriously, rjunique; you should post what kind of games you would like to have on you site. Whether they are shareware or pay-per-download; and how much of a slice you would take off of each download and how much would go to the actual developer. That is, if you are a online game merchant site; which I am guessing you are. Some info would be nice.

[edit:]Oh, you made another post also. Although you didn't explain that one to well either.

Yes, a domain name. :) I would like to put together a team and develop it. Just looking for ideas.

Regards,

Ron

Hi,

I'm a blank slate right now. Just looking for people with know-how so the brand can become profitable. Profitable for everyone involved that is.

Regards,
Ron

This topic is 4341 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.