MegaGame.com

Started by
5 comments, last by Ravuya 18 years ago
Hello Developers, I am the owner of MegaGame.com and would like to finally do something with it. I am a couple of weeks away from getting my registration for the "MegaGame" trademark. This means green light for developing. I would appreciate any ideas and/or people who would be interested in joining the development team. Let me know but I think it would be a great brand. Regards, Ron Priore rjpriore@comcast.net Ron@megagame.com 781-844-0834
Advertisement
Uh...what do you guys do, exactly?
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
They own a domain name ;)
Quote:Original post by RDragon1
They own a domain name ;)

[lol]

Seriously, rjunique; you should post what kind of games you would like to have on you site. Whether they are shareware or pay-per-download; and how much of a slice you would take off of each download and how much would go to the actual developer. That is, if you are a online game merchant site; which I am guessing you are. Some info would be nice.

[edit:]Oh, you made another post also. Although you didn't explain that one to well either.
Yes, a domain name. :) I would like to put together a team and develop it. Just looking for ideas.

Regards,

Ron
Hi,

I'm a blank slate right now. Just looking for people with know-how so the brand can become profitable. Profitable for everyone involved that is.

Regards,
Ron
I moved the one you just made from the Lounge to Help Wanted. Please do not cross-post.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement