Looking for help and/or advice

Started by
12 comments, last by TheMeatMan 18 years ago
Well in two cases the guild comes after him, once in a temple then again in a house, both are like head on, door smashing, assaults, and then there is another case where the character is attacked on a foggy night while taking a break on the way to the next city. More stuff like that will be how the encounters will go, with a few massive battles.

Oh, and sunandshadow, there is a little romane in the story.
Advertisement
sounds good, sounds good. is this going to be some kind of action RPG? cause if so you could make a trigger spot on a bridge during the night where two guys come up from either side and you have to fight them off. if this is going to be a sort of creepy, in-the-dark kind of thing, i suggest you use conforming music; e.g. if you could have a door suddenly bust open and have an orchestra hit right then. doom 3 did this well. it creeped me out.

could i have your unfinished story? i could help you with it.
You're looking at a wanna-be right now :P
Thanks for the help, and i'll give you a link to the story, but I dont really need help writing the story, just help with turning it into a game script, but if you do have any ideas for the story it would be greatly appreciated. thanks again.
Put it in an outline along with a scale of action/drama/discovery (from 1 to 10) to judge the flow and the pacing in a 'graphical' format. There should be equal amounts of highs and lows of each. Kind of a way to let you know if something is become repetitive or boring. A game should be a rollercoaster ride, build tension and release with satisfying payoffs.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement