• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

killer333

i have a prob wit my code

This topic is 6378 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i have been workin on a suttin i tryed to try it out today but it said "parse error at end of output" i looked at the code for hours and found nothing wrong it also said untitled1.o was missing here is the code split into two files untitled1: #include #include #include "class.hpp" int main() { fighter user; cout << "Hp: " user->GetHp() <<" \n"; system("PAUSE"); return 0; } class.hpp: class fighter { //this part is public public: //this is the constructor for the class fighter() { hp=150; basehp=150; strength=18; defense=8; speed=5; potion=1; exp=0; expneeded=15; weapon=small sword; shield=wooden shield; helmet=cap; armor=leather; armbrace=bronze; damage=10; sdefense=2; hdefense=1; adefense=3; abdefense=1; defense=7; } //this is the destructor for the class ~fighter(); //this is the function that returns the hp int GetHp() { return hp; } //this is the function that returns the strength int GetStrength() { return strength; } //this is the function that returns the defense int GetDefense() { return defense; ) //this is the function that returns the speed int GetSpeed() { return speed; } //this is the function that returns the gold int GetGold() { return gold; } //this is the function that returns the # of potions int GetPotions() { return potion; } //this is the function that returns the exp of user int GetExp() { return exp; } //this is the function that returns the exp til level up int GetExpNeeded() { return expneeded; } //this is the function that returns the name of weapon char GetWeapon() { return weapon; } //this is the function that returns the name of shield char GetShield() { return shield; } //this is the function that sets the defense shield provides void SetShield(int number) { sdefense=number; } //this is the function that returns the name of armor char GetArmor() { return armor; } //this is the function that sets the defense armor provides void SetArmor(int number) { adefense=number; } //this is the function that returns the name of helmet char GetHelmet() { return helmet; } //this is the function that sets the defense helmet provides void SetHelmet(int number) { hdefense=number; } //this is the function that returns the name of arm brace char GetArmBrace() { return armbrace; } //this is the function that sets the defense arm braces provides void SetArmBrace(int number) { abdefense=number; } //this is the function that sets the defense void SetDefense() { defense=sdefense+adefense+hdefense+abdefense; } //this is the function that increases the stats by 5 and hp by 25 void IncreaseStats() { hp+=25; basehp+=25; strength+=5; defense+=5; speed+=5; } //this function is the battle function against the tiger void TigerBattle(enemy->GetHp(), enemy->GetDamage()); //this function is the battle function against the thief void ThiefBattle(enemy->GetHp(), enemy->GetDamage()); //this fucntion is the battle function against warrior void WarriorBattle(enemy->GetHp(), enemy->GetDamage()); //this function determines which enemy user faces void RandomEnemy(); //this part is private private: //these are the variables int hp; int basehp; int damage; int strength; int defense; int speed; int gold; int potion; int exp; int expneeded; char weapon[100]; char shield[100]; int sdefense; char helmet[100]; int hdefense; char armor[100]; int adefense; char armbrace[100]; int abdefense; };

Advertisement
thanx man!!!
i didnt see that
it actually helped
but....

it still says untitled1.o is missing
wat the hell should i do?
should i write the whole thing over again?

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!