i have a prob wit my code

Started by
4 comments, last by killer333 23 years, 2 months ago
i have been workin on a suttin i tryed to try it out today but it said "parse error at end of output" i looked at the code for hours and found nothing wrong it also said untitled1.o was missing here is the code split into two files untitled1: #include #include #include "class.hpp" int main() { fighter user; cout << "Hp: " user->GetHp() <<" \n"; system("PAUSE"); return 0; } class.hpp: class fighter { //this part is public public: //this is the constructor for the class fighter() { hp=150; basehp=150; strength=18; defense=8; speed=5; potion=1; exp=0; expneeded=15; weapon=small sword; shield=wooden shield; helmet=cap; armor=leather; armbrace=bronze; damage=10; sdefense=2; hdefense=1; adefense=3; abdefense=1; defense=7; } //this is the destructor for the class ~fighter(); //this is the function that returns the hp int GetHp() { return hp; } //this is the function that returns the strength int GetStrength() { return strength; } //this is the function that returns the defense int GetDefense() { return defense; ) //this is the function that returns the speed int GetSpeed() { return speed; } //this is the function that returns the gold int GetGold() { return gold; } //this is the function that returns the # of potions int GetPotions() { return potion; } //this is the function that returns the exp of user int GetExp() { return exp; } //this is the function that returns the exp til level up int GetExpNeeded() { return expneeded; } //this is the function that returns the name of weapon char GetWeapon() { return weapon; } //this is the function that returns the name of shield char GetShield() { return shield; } //this is the function that sets the defense shield provides void SetShield(int number) { sdefense=number; } //this is the function that returns the name of armor char GetArmor() { return armor; } //this is the function that sets the defense armor provides void SetArmor(int number) { adefense=number; } //this is the function that returns the name of helmet char GetHelmet() { return helmet; } //this is the function that sets the defense helmet provides void SetHelmet(int number) { hdefense=number; } //this is the function that returns the name of arm brace char GetArmBrace() { return armbrace; } //this is the function that sets the defense arm braces provides void SetArmBrace(int number) { abdefense=number; } //this is the function that sets the defense void SetDefense() { defense=sdefense+adefense+hdefense+abdefense; } //this is the function that increases the stats by 5 and hp by 25 void IncreaseStats() { hp+=25; basehp+=25; strength+=5; defense+=5; speed+=5; } //this function is the battle function against the tiger void TigerBattle(enemy->GetHp(), enemy->GetDamage()); //this function is the battle function against the thief void ThiefBattle(enemy->GetHp(), enemy->GetDamage()); //this fucntion is the battle function against warrior void WarriorBattle(enemy->GetHp(), enemy->GetDamage()); //this function determines which enemy user faces void RandomEnemy(); //this part is private private: //these are the variables int hp; int basehp; int damage; int strength; int defense; int speed; int gold; int potion; int exp; int expneeded; char weapon[100]; char shield[100]; int sdefense; char helmet[100]; int hdefense; char armor[100]; int adefense; char armbrace[100]; int abdefense; };
Advertisement
see GetDefence()
you have ) instead of }
I wonder if that helps.
God saw all that he had made. Shit happens sometimes. --the sixth day.
thanx man!!!
i didnt see that
it actually helped
but....

it still says untitled1.o is missing
wat the hell should i do?
should i write the whole thing over again?
also, you need a output operator <>><>> between cout parameters...

Edited by - farmersckn on February 1, 2001 8:17:17 PM
Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future. Today is a gift, that is why we call it the present.
also, you need a output operator << between cout parameters...
Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future. Today is a gift, that is why we call it the present.
i knoe
i saw that after i posted

im writing the whole thing over
making it more neater

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement