A socket to.... nowhere?

Started by
2 comments, last by Nice Coder 18 years ago
in base currently, i'm setting up a socket from the cgi script that handles the users request, to the backend server which does the processing. This works well enough for most things, exept for one. For some odd reson, now my add.exe script refuses to work. Oh it conencts to the server. (server doesn't see any new connections, but the client says its connected anyway) Client sends data..... no nowhere. (no errors, the data is being sent ok... to nowhere) The server has no record of there being a connection, let alone any data being sent. And its only for that client. All the others (which are all basically the same template) work fine. Same with telnet. i'm just about tearing my hair out over this.... :@ Any idea what could cause this? (for those who want a look, Look here Click on add, and you'll see the script thats screwd. It acts properly, until you try and search for what you added. Then you notice that even tho there was no error code, nothing got through to the server...)
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
Advertisement
Got it to work :D

No idea what i did.... but it seems to be working.
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
Somewhere in an alternate universe, a server is receiving all the data you can't seem to find.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
I hope they enjoy a rehersal of "Test Testdata Test Testdata test".

[lol]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement