Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Beginners to Make a Team

This topic is 4262 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Were are looking for Beginners to make a team Team name: Have not found out one we want to start out new with the new people Project name: We will work out title Brief description: The main theme of the game is going to be about a world that has been taken over by zombies. The game will take place in a large city and there will be human survivors trying to survive. There will be two sides the zombies and the humans. The zombies will not be able to use guns and different complicated weapons but are faster and stronger then humans. They can use melee weapons. There will be places in teh city that is barricaded off fomr the city so zombies can not enter. and there will be much more as game progresses Target aim: We are not goign to sell the game or try to make money but jsut to have a good time and to put somehting out there that would be enjoyable Technology: (Target system, programming language and/or tools, Artist tools, Sound tools.) Talent needed: We will need coders, artist, sound, and just many other things to help out. We are not looking for the best but beginners out there that just want to join a team to have fun and learn together Website: We will have website when we get people to help out and the game production begins Contacts: If you would like to Help and join the team reply on the forum or email me at tannerr34@aol.com or golfanatic828@yahoo.com Additional Info: We want to make this a fun exp. So beginners out there that want to join a group and everybody is welcomed. There is no age restriction. You can be 4 or 12 or even 89.

I've been interested in joining a group for programming a bigger project than my own homebrew projects. I would like to learn more information. E-mail me at datyedyeguy@gmail.com. I have 3+ years of C++ and Java Programming and am currently graduating with a CS degree.

This topic is 4262 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.