Sharp3D screen

Started by
1 comment, last by The C modest god 18 years ago
I am now intersted to know if the Sharp3D screen supports DirectX9? Or directX9 supports this screen? I looked in their website and sent them an email but got no reply yet. So how do you program to this screen? Is there a special resolution you need to render to? Or does directX recognize the 3D mode of the screen as to seperate screen devices? I dont have this screen, so I am just curios about it. Thanks in advance.
It's all about the wheel.Never blindly trust technoligy.I love my internal organs.Real men don't shower.Quote:Original post by Toolmaker Quote:Original post by The C modest godHow is my improoved signature?It sucks, just like you.
Advertisement
Of the very few 3D monitors I've worked with, OpenGL is supported by simply alternating the render buffer between GL_BACK_LEFT and GL_BACK_RIGHT with glDrawBuffer, then calling SwapBuffers to display the frame.

I'm sure DirectX probably has something similar, but since I haven't touched D3D since DX5, I'm not going to be of much help. :)
Ok, but what about the retro support?
I mean, how does older games like quake2 and battlefield1942 and many other can be seen as Real 3D in this screen?
It's all about the wheel.Never blindly trust technoligy.I love my internal organs.Real men don't shower.Quote:Original post by Toolmaker Quote:Original post by The C modest godHow is my improoved signature?It sucks, just like you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement