Step by Step C++ with Allegro ?

Started by
3 comments, last by smart_idiot 18 years ago
hiya all, I am using Bloodshed Dev C++ and I am trying to setup Allegro. Does anyone have step by step showing setup allegro in Bloodshed Dev C++? I would be very greatful if anyone could help me with this above. cheers
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by HOTSHOT
hiya all,

I am using Bloodshed Dev C++ and I am trying to setup Allegro.
Does anyone have step by step showing setup allegro in Bloodshed Dev C++?

I would be very greatful if anyone could help me with this above.

cheers

You should be able to install the dev-cpp allegro package and then use allegro.
Yeah I have done that but when come to run the program and I get this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/HOTSHOT2005/HELP.png

and I have check the project options which is

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/HOTSHOT2005/PROJECTOPTIONS.png

what I am doing wrong? :(
You are using a deprecated function. This means the function is no longer supported and you are advised to use a different one. I'm not familiar with allegro, so I don't know which function is to be used in its place, but your code should still run if these are the only warnings errors you have...

<OT>
Why do you hate copy and paste?

Why do you find text so bad?

Why upload 2 big images to the internet and make us download them when you could just paste the text...
</OT>
The newest version of the function is textout_ex, which takes an extra parameter, the background colour for the text. Use -1 to make whatever is behind the text show through.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement