Sign in to follow this  
Mr Awesome

Race Demo v0.3 (Looking for Graphic Artist)

Mr Awesome    106
For all you people that have been intently following my Race game, here is the next installment. I technically didn't add any gameplay elements, but I added some graphics and completely redid the level editor. The main reason that I'm releasing this build is to hopefully attract a graphic artist. I don't need any committments or anything (unless you want to), just some freelance art. If I use your art and somehow actually sell this game (unlikely), I will give you a percentage based on your donation (likely less than 20% unless you really blow me away with awesomeness). There is a readme in the download that explains the basic procedure for testing your art in the game. Here is a screenshot: Race Demo v0.3 Finally, the download: Race Demo v0.3 [Edited by - Mr Awesome on April 17, 2006 2:52:28 AM]

Mr Awesome    106
I was hoping for a better turnout than this. Even if you're not a graphic artist, give the game a try and tell me what you think about the controls and feel of the driving. Also try changing some of the values in the .attr files; they control certain game mechanics.

Thanks a lot to anyone gives it a try!

Sign in to follow this