CRITICIZE ME

Started by
3 comments, last by OrangyTang 18 years ago
Hola my name is alive Frank Grandson in Argentina. I did in program using the technology OpenGL. CRITICIZE ME. And think about the same one please... 1) Very bad. 2) Villain. 3) To regulate. 4) Good. Open the page: http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=4U2FQR8V and click in: "Haga clic aquí para iniciar la descarga"
Advertisement
To Regulate.

You just don't seem like the villainous type. And regulation is always good. From regulation spawns discipline, and with a disciplined coding practice, much more usable code usually evolves.

Ok.. I'm done teasing the non english speaker.

"Villain" and "To Regulate" are bad translations.

"Poor" and "Average" would be the words you are looking for.

I ran it, it spit out a couple font files and a 3ds, but nothing else happened. The process was still running, but it didn't create a window or acquire a fullscreen context or anything.

Windows XP
Radeon X300
Dual monitors - resolutions
1280x800 (primary), 1280x1024 (secondary)

Oh, and that upload site was the most annoying one I've seen to-date :P
*watches Mushu's computer burst into flames*

hehe
When General Patton died after World War 2 he went to the gates of Heaven to talk to St. Peter. The first thing he asked is if there were any Marines in heaven. St. Peter told him no, Marines are too rowdy for heaven. He then asked why Patton wanted to know. Patton told him he was sick of the Marines overshadowing the Army because they did more with less and were all hard-core sons of bitches. St. Peter reassured him there were no Marines so Patton went into Heaven. As he was checking out his new home he rounded a corner and saw someone in Marine Dress Blues. He ran back to St. Peter and yelled "You lied to me! There are Marines in heaven!" St. Peter said "Who him? That's just God. He wishes he were a Marine."
Hmm, shows a bunch of flickering text and some kind of animation and thats about it. What should it do?

Judging by the colours I think your model loading is screwy, I was getting all sorts of random colours. Nice particle explosion though.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement