CreateScriptObject problem

Started by
16 comments, last by Dentoid 18 years ago
Unfortunately, the fix is slightly more complicated than that. But don't worry, I'm almost ready to release the fix. I just need to test it some more and make sure I didn't break something else in the progress.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
I've committed the bug fix to the SourceForge SVN (rev 23).

I still need to add the new method for getting the module from the type id.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Thanks a bunch. Checking it out now...
Having other problems now with an assert on compiling a method... I'll have to investigate more before I can give a guess on what's going on.
Okay, I managed to reproduce the problem above in test_scriptclassmethod now. Try adding a second method that calls the first one, like this:
void method2()
{
this.method();
}

Then you'll get a compiler error that there is no method called "method" (even though there is). If you then remove both the constructor, you will instead of a compiler error hit an assert when compiling the script.
Damn it! [wink]

OK. I'll check it out. It's likely a continuation of the same bug.

Thanks,
Andreas

I've uploaded a new fix to the SVN (rev 24).

Let me know if this fixes the problems mentioned in this thread.

Yeah, no crashes anymore. My app doesn't actually work yet, but that's probably my fault. :)

Thanks a lot!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement