Sign in to follow this  
I CAN DO

Criticize Me 2

Hello my name is Frank Grandson. This one is an example of PHYSICAL application. I receive HARD critiques and recommendations. ¡Thank you! http://es.geocities.com/frankgrandson/fisica.zip

It's fascinating. However, on my computer there is one triangle with coordinates and texture that are wrong. Also, when I switch cameras the point of view keeps changing rapidly.

Hey Frank,

First off, this probably belongs in "Your Announcements"...while I understand you're looking for criticism, usually posting in one of these forums (OpenGL, etc) requires you needing help with a question/problem.

The program is well done, but has some flaws. First off, I like the concept a lot, and I like the thought that went into its execution, especially with the graph. However, there were some severe triangulation issues with the missile itself, with a large gray triangle coming out of its top and extending to an undetermined y coordinate higher than in the view. Also, there was some severe tearing...you may want to consider implementing a vertical sync solution. That being said, it's a great simple physics demo, and I appreciated the thought that went into things like the UI.

Hope that helps,
Aviosity