• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Recneps

Free 3D Game Maker?

This topic is 4581 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Free 3D game Maker? I been trying ot look for some but you have to buy them or something. Can someone help me. I would really liek if it was a point and click maker. Can you just give me link and everything thanks. I just want to have something to mess around.

Advertisement
Point and Click game making? If game development was meant to be that easy, everyone would be cracking out blockbuster games right now.

Game development is about learning....coding....learning....and more learning. I have spent 3 years in learning C++ programming, and I am nowhere near to "expert level".

But for the sake of the topic, when I was in elementary school I remeber using a "point and click" game maker; Stagecast game creator.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Quote:
Original post by Sneftel
Moved to For Beginners.

lol

Guest Anonymous Poster
how do i add a character to gamemaker

If you have a PlayStation 2/don't mind making an RPG, I'd recommened RPG Maker 2. It gives you a surprising amount of freedom over how the final product comes out, and the scripting system can serve as an excellent introduction to "real" programming.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!