A Racing demo

Started by
15 comments, last by jer_tes_syn3 17 years, 11 months ago
We've made the first demo version for downloading and getting feedback about the game. You can download the demo at (33Mb): xracing_v.exe System requirements: 1700MHz CPU 128Mb DX9 Video card 512Mb Ram It contains one track and one FWD car. I'm glad any feedback about graphics, physics, car handling, errors etc. Thanks in advance
Advertisement
All I get is a window with a black background.

My specs:
Athlon64 4000+
Nvidia 6600GT
1 GB RAM
I installed it and just got a black window when ran.
Quote:to All

Yes you are right.
There was a bug.
patch

Original was updated too.

Thanks a lot.
I installed the game and then the patch but still no difference im still getting a black window.
Quote:Original post by cNoob
I installed the game and then the patch but still no difference im still getting a black window.

The patch must fix this problem and you must overwrite the patch at the same
directory where is the game.

The original was fixed too.

So you can download it again and reinstall without the patch.

And make sure that your specs is right.
DX9 Video Card.

[Edited by - jer_tes_syn3 on April 21, 2006 1:33:19 PM]
I reinstalled the game and all went well. Nice game although i found it pretty hard navigating through the menu. Then on the game it looks really nice its just im not to sure if i like the way the camera rotates when the car turns. Keep up the good work man.
The camera is truly awful, really ruins the whole experience of what is otherwise a really cool racing game. Really like the menu style though a little tricky to navigate, would be easier if a mouse could be used.
Quote:to All

Press "V" to change the camera.
The menu is not finished yet so you have to navigate using keyboard only.

I'd really like to know your opinion about graphics/art/textures.
I loaded this game up and was very excited, the menu looked very nicely done, while being slightly hard to navigate, and installation was seamless. I loaded up a game and was dissapointed when I was presented with a strange screen. It looked like there was WAY too much sun, I coulden't see all of my car.

Here is a screenshot:
http://suprfile.com/get.php?id=oy4p2x

My system specs:
Pentium 4 541 (3.2Ghz)
2048MB DDR2 Ram (Dual Channel)
256MB GeForce 7800GT (WinFast Leadtek) with 84.25 BETA Drivers
Windows XP Professional SP2
Pentium 4 541 3.2Ghz2048MB DDR2 Ram Dual ChannelLeadtek WinFast 256MB GeForce 7800GT120GB Segate SATA HDDDirectX 9.0cWindows XP Professional SP2

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement