A Racing demo

Started by
15 comments, last by jer_tes_syn3 17 years, 11 months ago
Quote:Original post by Passa
I loaded this game up and was very excited, the menu looked very nicely done, while being slightly hard to navigate, and installation was seamless. I loaded up a game and was dissapointed when I was presented with a strange screen. It looked like there was WAY too much sun, I coulden't see all of my car.

Here is a screenshot:
http://suprfile.com/get.php?id=oy4p2x

My system specs:
Pentium 4 541 (3.2Ghz)
2048MB DDR2 Ram (Dual Channel)
256MB GeForce 7800GT (WinFast Leadtek) with 84.25 BETA Drivers
Windows XP Professional SP2

Yes, you're right.
There're something bugs with HDR/Bloom on some videocards.
To switch it off just select Options->Graphics->Sun = low
We're working to fix this problem right now.
Advertisement
Thanks that has fixed the problem.
Overall a very fun game indeed, the car physics feel nice, just the audio was a bit lacking and the cameras were not very good. (I mean like when you turn the car). Overall a very amazing game.
Pentium 4 541 3.2Ghz2048MB DDR2 Ram Dual ChannelLeadtek WinFast 256MB GeForce 7800GT120GB Segate SATA HDDDirectX 9.0cWindows XP Professional SP2
Hey thanks for the camera control I have changed it to a preferred camera and the game is amazing. Well done.
Graphics are excellent .
Quote:to All

Thanks a lot for your feedback.
can I just add that the actual racing track in this demo is very nice indeed. the game is very professional looking

also, just wondering, are you planning on releasing a new version soon with a fix for that shaders and bloom thing?
Pentium 4 541 3.2Ghz2048MB DDR2 Ram Dual ChannelLeadtek WinFast 256MB GeForce 7800GT120GB Segate SATA HDDDirectX 9.0cWindows XP Professional SP2
Awesome dude! Submit it to IOTD, I didn't know what to expect when people couldn't get it to run. I was expecting something subpar and 2D, but you delivered 3D with physics, shadows, reflections, [wow]
Quote:Original post by Passa
can I just add that the actual racing track in this demo is very nice indeed. the game is very professional looking

also, just wondering, are you planning on releasing a new version soon with a fix for that shaders and bloom thing?

I think in a few days the fixed version will be available.

Quote:Original post by Boder
Awesome dude! Submit it to IOTD, I didn't know what to expect when people couldn't get it to run. I was expecting something subpar and 2D, but you delivered 3D with physics, shadows, reflections, [wow]

I've noticed the system requirements for the game.

Hi guys.
We've fixed the HDR.

Here's the new demo.

I wait for your feedback about that.
Thanks.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement