Need Ideas for Game....

Started by
10 comments, last by golar 17 years, 10 months ago
Hey all im looking for your game ideas, heres what its got to have in it.... Its going to be 2D and mage in flash, It needs to be related to Cars and Brakes as i work for www.brakesint.co.uk and im going to be making a game for them, now i have already made a "Reaction Tester" but i want to create something different anyone got any ideas? cheers peter
Advertisement
lol, sry but i think you're the man who should have the idea.
What do you think we're ? Kind of "Yeah, i have a good idea. I'll not do it my self I'll give it to someone else and he gets the money instead of me."

Jan F. Scheurer - CEO @ Xe-Development

I understand what you mean but i aint getting paid for it, I get a regular monthly income i just want some ideas because i have nothing else to do at the moment and some people here arnt flash 2d designers and i am so i just want ideas an will show you my progress and will even post all codes just like a tutorial! lol
Perhaps some setup where the player is to birng a car from some speed to a full stop between two markers on a track. Several racing games uses something like this for braking practice. It's a simple enough concept if you only use straight tracks. Maybe add more challenge by making a course where the player is to accelerate, stop within the limits, accelerate again, stop and so on. You could probably make it more detailed by varying the kind of brake setup on the car. It could also be made educational if you use real world setups and data.
Hack my projects! Oh Yeah! Use an SVN client to check them out.BlockStacker
To make it even more of a challenge, the player has to avoid puppies which run randomly across the road.
ok, i don't mean to be rude, but that's a pretty crappy idea, tesseract; there should be like potholes and oil slicks to avoid.
You're looking at a wanna-be right now :P
Quote:Original post by destron
ok, i don't mean to be rude, but that's a pretty crappy idea, tesseract; there should be like potholes and oil slicks to avoid.

I think he was being sarcastic Destron and just throwing in some humour :P
Assuming it's going to have realistic slow acceleration and non instant stops, try having an obstical course, like spikes coming out of the floor periodically, floating moving platforms and stuff so the player has to utulize the brake and acceleration with precision.
And maybe using MC Hammer as background music "These Are The Brakes!"
If you can't come up with your own ideas then you don't deserve to make a game.

JESUS IS GOD! JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD! GOD IS LOVE!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement