• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

New beginner programming community

This topic is 4397 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Consider adding more content :-D

I saw you had that how to code pong, you might want to consider putting in an article form also. IMO Forums aren't the best way to start a web site, you gotta have content that draws people in.

You might want to consider if it's a good idea to have a beginner programming community in the first place.

There's nothing like beginners teaching each others bad habits... So unless you can lure in some non-newbies to be official know-it-all's, I'm not sure if it's what the world needs... [wink]

Thanks you feedback. I just realize that it is very difficult to run good programming forum. But I won't give it up.

Ive joined and think its a really nice forum Im loving your little programming challenges. But to get more users i would suggest you have a homepage linking to your forums and make a few more boards in the forum. Good start and keep the good work up.

You might wanna check the spelling in the forum descriptions.. "Disucss about web programming lanuage suck HTML, ASP, PHP ..."

Seems like a site with lots of potential, I can see effort being made here. As the others said, get a website up and do some spell checking, and you'll have a promising site.

:)

Quote:
Original post by Wrath
You might wanna check the spelling in the forum descriptions.. "Disucss about web programming lanuage suck HTML, ASP, PHP ..."

oh, I didn't notice it. How would I do this silly thing. Thanks man

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!