• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
seanjew

[.net] Want To Be A DJ??

This topic is 4597 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Join the NSradio Broadcasting Team..... NSradio Now needs more DJ's.....doesn't matter how much skill you have as long as you can talk your good for the job......send back for more details. [Edited by - Sneftel on April 20, 2006 3:43:08 AM]

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by seanjew
doesn't matter how much skill you have as long as you can talk your good for the job

This post seems a little shadey to me. What kind of reputable company seeks counsel in those with no skill? (and please don't be one of those people that says "I didn't say that." You know thats what you meant.

Anyways, I am confused. Just wanted to let you know, you could be asking for a world of trouble by looking for djs in a game development forum.. so perhaps I can save you the aggravation. Go to www.audiostreet.net for djs.

Quote:
Original post by seanjew
you can talk your good for the job

That pretty much includes...everybody... Except mimes. I wish to know why mimes receive so wrongful a judgment?

Glad to hear it. I wish you luck in finding sites which care about that stuff. Please don't post offtopic here again.

This topic is 4597 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.