• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
paulecoyote

Bugzilla: Assign bugs to multiple users?

This topic is 4416 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I know there are other forums I can ask this question, but you guys are so good I figure one of you will know! Tried [google] - but found nothing about it, so I'm guessing it's probably not possible (or I'm asking the question wrong). Is it possible to assign a "bug" (issue, whatever) to more then one person at once? Right now for instance I'm working closely with someone on an issue, so really it's both our time at once. Thanks, Paul

Advertisement
We just add the extra people on the CC list. Having it actually 'assigned' to several people wouldn't give you anything different afaik.

Fair enough. I was just thinking along the lines of the time estimates and time spent... but I guess that's culmitive per "bug" rather then person anyway.
+++++ anyway

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!