Hello

Started by
11 comments, last by uncle_rico 18 years ago
Hello everyone, Go ahead and call me Kain. I am fairly new to game programming (( even though I have started a group >.> )) however I have always believed if your going to dream... dream big. So here I am! I am hoping the community here will be able to support our efforts and give us help as we need it. Hopefully one day i will be expierenced enough to pay all that back and help future people like myself. Thank you! ~Kain
Dream Big. Fight Hard. Love Harder.
Advertisement
Welcome to gamedev.net :)

Some advice:

1.) Stay out of the Lounge

2.) If you want to get your name changed for any reason, PM Myopic Rhino and not Dave.

3.) Obey the mighty Washu if you value your life.

Other than that, have fun!
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
Hello. I second the 'stay out of the lounge' if you care about your rating at all. It's a tough place.
Quote:Original post by Kain Mikado
Go ahead and call me Kain.

Hi Kain, I'm new too! Looking to learn and pick up some tips! And now I'm very curious about the Lounge...off to explore...
Welcome! I think you will find the folks here helpful and nice (for the most part). Do yourself a favor, try to do a little research before posting a question. Even a quick search of these forums will reveal most answers to questions you have. Like the others said, have fun.
SDBradley
CGP
"A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read." ~Mark Twain
Thanks for the advice - there does seem to be quite a bit of knowledge to mine here!
lol thank all of you, for your welcomes and advice ^^ and btw... nice pic XD
Dream Big. Fight Hard. Love Harder.
Welcome to GDNet.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Quote:Original post by programwizard
1.) Stay out of the Lounge

As long as you know proper English punctuation and are able to back up each post with a valid knowledgable response, you should be fine [smile].

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement