• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
cppcdr

Icon ideas

This topic is 4413 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi! I am currently creating a 3dModeler and I need ideas for icons so that the navigation can be easier. Right now, I am trying to figure out how to represent the command : Select Image Plane. Could someone give me some ideas on how to represent this feature in a 16x16 icon? Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. If it what I think it is, it'll be pretty hard to draw in a 16x16 icon...

how do you fit anything into a 16X16 icon? I tried drawing something geometrical and small in a 16X16 and I see nothing.

This is the best I could do, as per what I think salsa was getting at (sorry if im wrong here salsa.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

They are from two slightly differing views, one 3/4 and the other slightly higher.

Good luck on your program!

slowpid

I will e-mail it to you, sorry. Still works for me though.

edit// The e-mail failed. Do you have a current one (more current then in your profile)

Slowpid: he's saying that when he clicks it that it brings him to imageshack. :}

Cppcdr: Slowpid was showing just how small a 16x16 icon was. It was never intended to be a link.

??

im confused. cppdr, are you seeing the two icons I made? why would you have to click them unless they are not showing up?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!