Icon ideas

Started by
9 comments, last by cppcdr 17 years, 11 months ago
Hi! I am currently creating a 3dModeler and I need ideas for icons so that the navigation can be easier. Right now, I am trying to figure out how to represent the command : Select Image Plane. Could someone give me some ideas on how to represent this feature in a 16x16 icon? Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
How about a wireframe cube with one of the planes shaded a light color?
I am already using that icon for select face...

Thanks anyway for the suggestion.
Simple: 3 adjacent planes with one highlighted.

Kult House - Fresh Production Media

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. If it what I think it is, it'll be pretty hard to draw in a 16x16 icon...
how do you fit anything into a 16X16 icon? I tried drawing something geometrical and small in a 16X16 and I see nothing.

This is the best I could do, as per what I think salsa was getting at (sorry if im wrong here salsa.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

They are from two slightly differing views, one 3/4 and the other slightly higher.

Good luck on your program!

slowpid
Sorry, your link isn't working...

It brings me to the front page of imageshack...
I will e-mail it to you, sorry. Still works for me though.

edit// The e-mail failed. Do you have a current one (more current then in your profile)
Slowpid: he's saying that when he clicks it that it brings him to imageshack. :}

Cppcdr: Slowpid was showing just how small a 16x16 icon was. It was never intended to be a link.
??

im confused. cppdr, are you seeing the two icons I made? why would you have to click them unless they are not showing up?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement