What to do? Newb needs help.

Started by
5 comments, last by ablaye 18 years ago
I want to start learning how to develop and design computer games. I want to start learning how to program and animate but I don't know where to get started. Should I take a course in college? If so what course? Should I read a book? If so which one? What's the best thing to do so that later I can start up a company and have the know how on programming, animation, etc.??? chip holder [Edited by - Run_The_Shadows on April 20, 2006 9:43:21 PM]
AjM&*SoG
Advertisement
You can start by going here.
Or you can start by going here
Ok!
This helped but I still don't know how to learn to make games. I want to learn to make games. How do I go about doing that. WHat do I use? Where can I get it ? ETc
But that link was helpful.
AjM&*SoG
Maybe you should read some of the information provided on the getting started page.

Like this one.
Quote:Original post by Chip Holder
Ok!
This helped but I still don't know how to learn to make games. I want to learn to make games. How do I go about doing that. WHat do I use? Where can I get it ? ETc
But that link was helpful.

First step would be learning to read. The first two replies are probably good lessons in that field of study.
I would also recommend that you take some classes. It would help a lot.
Project4Hire.com - Find Freelance Game Developers and Graphic Designers for all your project needs

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement