Win32 - Create small menu on left click.

Started by
1 comment, last by TheVirus 17 years, 12 months ago
I'm making a sudoku solver and right now I'm trying to implement more user features. I want to have a small menu or something come up when the user clicks in a square. http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/3369/sudoku16ps.jpg That's basically what I wanted, more or less. <3 MSPaint. If that's too advanced or too difficult (or if no one has any idea), then I'd be happy with a dialog box that pops up and asks them for a number. I can take care of finding out if the number is legal or illegal, I just want the user to be able to enter something. If I can do that I'll be happy, I just have no idea. Thanks.
Advertisement
If you don't care for the look of it you can use TrackPopupMenu with a HMENU you obtained from CreatePopupMenu. This will create a menu at a specified position and return the chosen item index if you pass the TPM_RETURNCMD style.

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

That's one method worth looking into. Seems simple according to Petzold's book, but I guess that's a last resort kind of thing :) Thanks mucho.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement