• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
trumpets

Jim Adams Advanced Animation with DX

This topic is 4417 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hey, i'm new here, lookn forward to makn many posts :D. I have picked up Jim Adams book from a local store, and really enjoying it, but i have run into a problem, the cXParaser loader i suspect is using older commands suited to an older DirectX format, when i compile chapter 7 i get this error:
error C2664: 'D3DXLoadSkinMeshFromXof' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'IDirectXFileData *' to 'LPD3DXFILEDATA'
I have done a search on google, and it led me to another post here, but unfoutently the link provided with the updated code doesnt work anymore, and the solution wasnt posted in the topic either :(. I'm sorry if its a noob question, im still a novice, but i would be greatfull if some1 could plz help me. cheerz. Loud and musical Trumpet.

Advertisement
[url]
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=295842&whichpage=1?
[\url]
some other people have had same problem as u.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!