Hi.

Started by
10 comments, last by Servant of the Lord 18 years ago
Hi I'm new to GD.Net. I'm not giving out my info, so don't ask me any personal information...
Advertisement
Hi, Sean! How's it goi--

oh. Nevermind. I won't ask. Sorry.
I have never seen anyone ask for personal information on these boards. Besides, you've already given out the country, state, and city you live in and possibly your first name. I wouldn't worry about it, though. Many people have that sort of information in your profile.
Welcome! Don't worry about your personal info, it is your ideas I want to steal!!!! Just kidding, welcome!
SDBradley
CGP
"A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read." ~Mark Twain
Hi there! Not to state the obvious or anything, but you do know others can see where you live...right? Don't worry about it though, you are safe with us.

Glad you can join us! [smile]
Heheh :)

Hello
Austin Texas really limits it down, doesn't it? Only 1,412,271 people. That's like saying the first couple digits of your Social Security number!
Quote:Original post by Ezbez
That's like saying the first couple digits of your Social Security number!

I'm gonna guess that his are 45, 46, 62, 63, or 64.
Quote:Original post by Ezbez
Austin Texas really limits it down, doesn't it? Only 1,412,271 people. That's like saying the first couple digits of your Social Security number!

Speaking of Social Security numbers, what is your Social Security num-- err, opps.
.:<<-v0d[KA]->>:.
You guys are silly, Sean (if that is even his real name) is smart enough to have not put in his actual home residence. It is obviously a decoy! :P

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement