Sign in to follow this  

This topic is 4247 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, my name is Tom Thelwall and I am 15 years old. I have quite recently become interested in game development, particularly on the game design side. I have not yet managed to put together a full game design document but I have had a bit of experience in the past, so of course I have some knowledge as to how it all works, I hope to build upon that knowledge and learn more about the game design process, and hopefully soon I hope to be able to put together a complete game design document and maybe take it a step further and have it made into a real game. Anyway, I will not waffle on any further, I will definitely be staying here for a while I think that I will learn a lot here. Bye for now. Tom

Hi there!! Welcome to Gamedev!

As stated previously, you might want to check out the forums or even the beginner section to get some more info.

Glad to have you with us!
[smile]++

Sweetness. Your attitude is exemplary. By the way, there's nothing wrong with playing around with simple small text-based games while you're learning. Design documents typically are overkill for toy projects (100-500 LOC), plus it should help cement the skills in your brain as you go along.

Welcome and good luck to you!

Thanks very much for your replies and I will take all your advice and see what I can learn, you all seem like nice people and for that I will enjoy my stay here. Thanks once again and I'll see you around no doubt.

Tom

This topic is 4247 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.