What is a good level editor?

Started by
6 comments, last by Salsa 17 years, 11 months ago
Can someone give me the name and possibly a link of a really good level editor? Thank you, Laser~
Advertisement
Do you have certain feature requirements? Output? Anything? Because personally, my favorite level editor of all time was Worldcraft 2.0, before it became Valvified. Of course, I've never actually used the Hammer versions.

Kult House - Fresh Production Media

I just need a good level editor that spits out a .bsp and that has object terrian editing too.
just download a couple of level editors, test them all, until you find the one you like...
What should I type in to google to find good ones?
um... you could always try "level editor download", with or without quotes

I always liked worldcraft too, even though it always took me a long time to do anything in it. I was amazed at how much faster you could do stuff in UnrealEd when I first saw it, but still never really got into it.

Also, I find the newest hammer editor to be exactly the same as any other version of worldcraft I've used, as much as I can tell.

Speaking of unrealed where can you download it?
What do you mean where? There's only one input box on the entire Google webpage. That's where you type in your queries. As for your last question, simply applying what I just said returned results in milliseconds.

Kult House - Fresh Production Media

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement