Today's Penny Arcade strip

Started by
8 comments, last by necromancer_df 17 years, 11 months ago
Something about I felt was a bit applicable. Might've been the whole Gamedev spin. (And this hasn't been posted yet? Huh?)
Advertisement
[lol] The first one is priceless.

I've always harbored a secret hope that Bungie is working on something else than Halo 3. I've been annoyed that so much anticipation has been given to a game that has never been officially announced, and is really just another sequal.
-----------------------------Play Stompy's Revenge! Now!
Quote:Original post by Stompy9999

I've always harbored a secret hope that Bungie is working on something else than Halo 3. I've been annoyed that so much anticipation has been given to a game that has never been officially announced, and is really just another sequal.

The Bungie Weekly update sometime this week(Friday?), will have some real information on their next project, so they say.
I'm still hoping for Pimps at Sea, though

-Mark the Artist

Digital Art and Technical Design
Developer Journal

Quote:Original post by Stompy9999

They were working on something different before Halo 2 ("Phoenix"), but Microsoft apparently had other plans for them.
Quote:Original post by Ravuya

They were working on something different before Halo 2 ("Phoenix"), but Microsoft apparently had other plans for them.

I figured as much, and the same will happen with Halo 3. It's a shame too. They seem like a really talented team, but they are being held down by this franchise, IMO.

Oh well, I'm not getting a XBox 360 anyway.

-----------------------------Play Stompy's Revenge! Now!
Level 4 sounds like a nightmare or two that I've actually had.

It had nothing to do with Microsoft.

Here is the most anyone who knew anything has said about it.

MSN
Quote:Original post by msn12b

It had nothing to do with Microsoft.

Here is the most anyone who knew anything has said about it.

MSN

I would expect you'd know better than I. Mea culpa.
I think this one is relevent to another recent topic as well. [grin]
hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- the fear of big words
Quote:Original post by mtw
Level 4 sounds like a nightmare or two that I've actually had.

Nightmare? Sounds like my actual job.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement