• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
bballmitch

Game Programming Contests

This topic is 4546 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello. I've been looking all over the place, and I would like to enter a game programming contest. I was going to enter the "double seeing" contest, but I only found out about it a couple weeks before the deadline to enter. There's only one contest in the gamedeve contest area. :( Does anyone know of any other contests?

Advertisement
the next gamedev contest 4e5 is rumored to start sometime in june, so you can start preparing now and be ready when it opens.

PS. its going to be a long contest (about 6 months long)

You can post contests in the Contests forum... I'll move them into Your Announcements, but I'll always leave a 'Moved:' marker, so you can look at the forum page for a full collection.

(For anyone wondering why I'm recommending people post contests there if I'm only going to move them: I have my reasons, and it's ultimately creating more work for me, so don't complain [razz])

Join the gamecompo mailing list (www.gamecompo.com)

It is fantastic for keeping informed of the annual compos :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!