• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

C++ Builder 2006 Help - using CB 6 components

This topic is 4307 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

For anybody using C++ Builder 2006, have you experienced the problem of using old controls from CB 6 and trying to compile them in version 2006 and get errors such as these: [Linker Error] Error: Unresolved external '__tpdsc__ System::String' referenced from F:\DEVELOPMENT\BC COMPONENTS\ADVTOOLBUTTON\ADVTOOLBUTTONC6\ADVTOOLBTN.OBJ [Linker Error] Error: Unresolved external '__fastcall Graphics::TFont::SetColor(Graphics::TColor)' referenced from F:\DEVELOPMENT\BC COMPONENTS\ADVTOOLBUTTON\ADVTOOLBUTTONC6\ADVTOOLBTN.OBJ [Linker Error] Error: Unresolved external '__fastcall Classes::RegisterComponents(const System::AnsiString, System::TMetaClass * const *, const int)' referenced from F:\DEVELOPMENT\BC COMPONENTS\ADVTOOLBUTTON\ADVTOOLBUTTONC6\ATBREG.OBJ For those of you familiar with C++ Builder, these classes and functions are globally defined in C++ Builder 6 and you don't have to include any special header or library files to use them. But C++ Builder 2006 for some reason is giving me these errors with many of my old controls. Any help would be appreciated since I've searched half a dozen borland forums and could not find this topic.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement