• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
RuneLancer

Bit of showing off...

This topic is 4605 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

So I figured I'd show off my project a bit... Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us (Click images for full size) Nothing too fancy yet. Most of the graphics engine is up and working, and I got some sound in there. It uses OpenGL and was written in MSVC6. I'm hoping to keep an oldschool look and feel, despite the 3D environments.

Advertisement
Looks nice, great job!

Would you by any chance be offering a demo/download of this game. It would be really neat to try it out.

Looks nice. Textures are a bit busy, though. Do you have mipmapping disabled, perchance?

There's a demo of the game out on its site, but it's VERY old and outdated (from sometime during the holidays.) Most of it was still in immediate mode and a lot of things were only recently implanted.

http://www.venosoft.com/endless/

Mipmapping is disabled at the moment because the textures are just test textures and are too low-quality to work out decently with mipmapping turned on.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!