• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ninogarry

console in sdl

This topic is 4482 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I´m testing this program. Take a look: #include <SDL/SDL.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> int getInt(){ printf("\nValor de N: \n"); SDL_Event event; while(1){ if ( SDL_PollEvent ( &event ) ) { switch(event.type) { case SDL_QUIT: exit(EXIT_SUCCESS); break; case SDL_KEYDOWN: switch(event.key.keysym.sym) { case SDLK_ESCAPE: exit(0); case SDLK_KP1: return 1; case SDLK_KP2: return 2; case SDLK_KP3: return 3; case SDLK_KP4: return 4; case SDLK_KP5: return 5; case SDLK_KP6: return 6; case SDLK_KP7: return 7; case SDLK_KP8: return 8; case SDLK_KP9: return 9; case SDLK_KP0: return 0; } } } } return -1; } int main(int argc, char *argv[]) { char op; int n; n = 0; do{ printf("\nValor de N: \n"); n = getInt(); printf("\nContinuar? S N\n"); op = getch(); }while(toupper(op) == 'S'); return 0; } this program must run on MS-DOS console, but it not works. I´m using Dev C++ 4.9.9.0 and using multimedia/SDL project

Advertisement
And you can't use getch(); Write SDL get key routine to replace it. Also, don't use exit(); because SDL also needs to be shut down with SDL_Quit();

thank you but the problems remains
Could you run this code?
I think that this problem is from dev. I´m using the standard linkers from SDL.
Using visual c++ 6.0 it works

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!