Sign in to follow this  
toan1982

anyone can help me using libavcodec and libavformat to make video???

toan1982    100
Hi all,... I am using libavformat and libavcode and libacformat. I can read from video and save images to disk as said from site http://www.inb.uni-luebeck.de/~boehme/using_libavcodec.html And now, i want to make compressed video from images, also using libavformat and libavcodec. Anyone can help me? Can you show me some sample(if have source code is good)how to make compressed video from image(s) using these lib? Thanks you very much...

toan1982    100
Thank you.

The sample you show me same which i have (file out_sample.c in FFMpeg folder).
But when i test this sample, it allow me create video with only MPEG format with height is 288 and width is 352 and i do not see any input data. So it's output is a file video.mpeg with blank data.

I need any sample (using libavcodec and libavformat) that i can make compressed video with input data are image(s) (Jpeg format). Can you help me???

Thanks very much

toan1982    100
I copy code from output_example.c and run but video output i get is blank.
I want to change propetise of video (width, height) but i only get a output file with size is 0 (KB).
and more, in this file i donot know where to control data input(images)to make video output

If you are family with using livavcode and libavformat and know the way to create compressed video using these lib, please share with me now. Can show me some sample code how to do that?

Thank in advance.

RahulOP    122
Hello,

I am trying to use the libavcodec dll in a dialog based vc++ program so as to create a simple program that will encode/decode files at the click of a button. nothing fancy just simple conversion as can be done from the FFMPEG exe. Has anybody done this and if so is there any sample code that you can share? I am really struggling with this and any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Thanks