License to LOL

Started by
19 comments, last by KittyRa 17 years, 11 months ago
I haven't seen this pic posted here yet... but I need to know where I can get a pair of these? Missile balloons you tie to the back of your car. You'll be able to drive as fast as you want and every one will get out of your way! EDIT: Fixed imaged to Cypher's link. Thanks! [Edited by - Coaster Kev on May 17, 2006 5:55:24 PM]
Advertisement

rehosted since remote linking was broken.

Anyways, this'd be my reaction to them:

haha, that's pretty clever. I think I'd buy some if I ever saw them :)
I have GOT to get me some of those [grin]

Best. Car. Accessory. Evar!
You know what would look funny too? A balloon that looks like a person holding onto a rope. :P
or a dog on a leash....
or Wile. E. Coyote Chasing you with one of his various ACME gadgets...[grin]
We'll bring your children up in the classic English manner, by making them learn latin, and beating them half to death in a single sex environment.
Quote:Original post by Strider_Hiryu
or Wile. E. Coyote Chasing you with one of his various ACME gadgets...[grin]

[grin][grin][grin]
Anything posted is personal opinion which does not in anyway reflect or represent my employer. Any code and opinion is expressed “as is” and used at your own risk – it does not constitute a legal relationship of any kind.
I'm sure those would break a few laws.

First, you are doing something on purpose to distract other drivers. I'm sure that is a $50-100+ ticket. Then there is the bit about unlicensed trailers that I'm sure a cop that is having a bad day will hit you with.

And then there is also your own safety. Those look like to have them on lines long enough to look good at high speeds, and low speeds they're long enough to touch low wires,...
Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.
Quote:Original post by Talroth
I'm sure those would break a few laws.

First, you are doing something on purpose to distract other drivers. I'm sure that is a $50-100+ ticket. Then there is the bit about unlicensed trailers that I'm sure a cop that is having a bad day will hit you with.

And then there is also your own safety. Those look like to have them on lines long enough to look good at high speeds, and low speeds they're long enough to touch low wires,...

Ahh.. but where's the fun in being safe? I live near a major Naval Air Base, so there is always a CHANCE. The local police would probably be like "WTF?".

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement