• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
r0bbb

isometric puzzle game

This topic is 4415 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi Id like to show off a project i did whilst at university. It was completed in a week! Im also looking to join a team working on an isometric strategy or similar if anyone knows of any? I have programming skills in most languages, and would reallly like to join a team with artists, as im sure youll see from the game, graphics are not my strong point. cheers hope you enjoy it. first person to complete it wins a prize! kontent.co.uk (first big link on the page to download robotronic)(source code included!) rob

Advertisement
I know someone named Rob Bell. [grin]

The controls feel a bit strange to me because of the isometric perspective but perhaps I just need to get adjusted. A little menu screen would be nice too, so that it would exit immediately upon hitting ESC.

In case you don't know, it doesn't like the ALT+TAB.

Kudos to you! Neat theme and story.

Yay. I beat it.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!