Kingdom of Auspiex ONline

Started by
20 comments, last by Negative 17 years, 10 months ago
LOl, thanks for report! i shall get on this weekend fixing everything! I shall let you know when a new build is available!
Advertisement
Another thing
Lets say you talk to the warrior guy in the beginning, you tell him you wanna be a warrior and when the outfit window pops up, you just press the next one until he say "talk to me again to pick an outfit" or something like that, now for example go to the cleric guy, tell him you wanna be a cleric, choose outfit, and enter the game. You will now have cleric skills AND warrior skills (warrior skills are grey so I dont think they work, but they are there) you can get lots of skills by doing this.

anyway to get my character out of that wall? I wanna continue playing on him :P

over and out
Negative
hey! I fixed a few bugs, the wall bug was merely a teleport bug, i have trouble right now with a update installer, so what ill do is fix the teleport bug, and you can reinstall it, it should not screw up your saved game, for careful sake, copy your saved file to another directory for the here and now, and reinstall the new one ill put up, prob saturday.'

**edited, try the download again, i fixed the teleportation bug. The skill bug is minor, i may elect to get into it at a later date, but i have lots of new features going in soon. You can reinstall the game, and should be ablet to do Mir, there are a few quests in the city, as well as profession starter quests in the guildhalls.

[Edited by - kozmonaut on May 27, 2006 2:56:13 AM]
Might have fixed the teleport bug but my character is still inside that wall :(
you probibly saved your game with the character in the wall!
yeah I did :P
yeah unfourtantly you are doomed then! your saved state was in that location, so nothing you can do! but rest assured that bug is fixed! try doing lots of the quests! there is 2 in crushik village, let me know if its buggy killing all the residents of the village, crushik quests take you all over the developed world, once you accept, try regoing to places you couldnt go before, or talk to people you have talked to already.

As far as the skill bug you mnetioned yesterday, i know how to fix it, just uber tedious! might do it tho, cause of what im also doing to the trainers for the profession quests..

there is only a few quests in mir city! try that! and in the dungeons of kal'alathosa

Ok i am uploading a new build to http://www.drunkencoders.com/KAOL/kingdom%20of%20auspiex%20online.msi

fixed the skill bug at character creation
fixed the teleport bug
added new music to main login
updated mir city
added player starter quests
added terrain navigation for guards and patrol routes
While I must definately congratulate you on actually getting an mmorpg to a workable stage, just reading this forum i have some problems with it. First off, is the manditory installation to the C drive, this is not only unprofessional, but very inflexible, my C drive is very very full, and so I'd be more apt to install it on my secondary (which is very empty).

Unfortunately this in itself is enough of a problem to deter me from downloading 136mb. Thats not to say I wont ever download it, and in fact in the future I'd really love to try it out.

Again though congratulations on getting this far.
thank you very much, as i said before this game is in the alpha stage, and subject to alot of revisions as i put a proper team together to further develop and enhance this game..
I spent all of yesterday trying to come up with a way to write registry entries to no avail. :)

Btw, I added a Combat simulator to give people an idea of what combat is about, its a combat tutorial.Its now available right after character and name creation. (thanks for the idea xavier)

[Edited by - kozmonaut on May 29, 2006 12:28:21 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement