Sign in to follow this  

[web] Question about CSS?

Recommended Posts

I've just noticed the > and + symbols used in a css file in a way which I don't know what they mean. I've tried searching frantically on google but I can't get the stupid thing to accept my symbols as search terms. Anyway, could anyone please help me, what is the difference between these 3 blocks? div p { /* some properties */ } -- div > p { /* some properties */ } -- div + p { /* some properties */ } Many thanks in advance

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this