FREE Game development magazine

Started by
14 comments, last by Iftah 17 years, 11 months ago
Hi fellow game developers, Just a quick link to tell you all that you can download a free game development magazine from http://gamedev.co.za/magazine.htm Get it while its hot =) Take care.
www.gamedev.co.zawww.maxxed.co.za[email=microdot.at.gamedev.co.za]microdot.at.gamedev.co.za[/email]
Advertisement
i just finished downloading it. I haven't had time to read much of it yet, but it looks like a good magazine.
Wow! This mag is great :)
We are glad you like the magazine! Check back regularly for new releases.

Please also let us know where we can improve on it.

Take care.
www.gamedev.co.zawww.maxxed.co.za[email=microdot.at.gamedev.co.za]microdot.at.gamedev.co.za[/email]
Wow, very professional! Love page 15, keep up the good work. Your use of the name Gamedev is rather deceptive though...
oh very good. i readed it.But if you add, more page and mini-tutorials will be very very good :D
Silkjc - thanks for the comments, especially on pg 15. Alot of effort went into that ;P

brkydn123 - fear not, in-depth tutorials are on the way

Take care.
microdotZA, it's really a profressinal. What program are you using to create this pdf?
DinGY
Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift"
WOW, very professional looking magazine with good content.
Nice mag and some interesting info in there, look forward to seeing future issues from you guys!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement