Sign in to follow this  

Is there any Book for HLSL in managed Code ??

This topic is 4223 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

as the title , i need your advice guys to buy a good HLSL book in Managed code C# i am beginner in it but i want a book to make me jump into shaders world quickly coz my aim is to make some cool effects else i would be FIRED :):) . thanks guys for any help, and if u know a book in unmanaged book that is very good to buy just tell me about it. Best Regards,

I might be able to suggest an alternative solution. MDXInfo. We have a collection of HLSL tutorials and accompanying that are some of the coolest samples around in Managed DirectX. These samples include normal mapping, blurring, blooming and water effects.

I suggest looking into these tutorials before you go out and buy a book.

PS: You can also look into buying a decent unmanaged book that covers shaders. Usually just learning the concepts is enough and the implementation shouldn't be too hard.

I hope this helps.
Take care.

This topic is 4223 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.