Some help please...

Started by
2 comments, last by pulpfist 17 years, 11 months ago
Okay I'm trying to get into visual basic and wanted to know does anyone know where I can get some good tutorials. Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Not to be a d*ck, but my first bet would be google.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My Email: [email=zike22@aol.com]zike22@aol.com[/email] - My AIM: zike22@AIM
"Facts are chains that bind perception and fetter truth. For a man can remake the world if he has a dream and no facts to cloud his mind." - The Emperor, WarHammer 40K
Whew, that's pretty open ended. When you say 'get into' Visual Basic, are you coming from another language, or is this your first shot at programming? Seeing as you posted the question on GameDev, I'll assume you want to use it for game programming. Your best bet is probably to start by picking up one of those 'Teach yourself <some language> in 21 Days by Sam's publishing. There are similar on-line tutorials as well. Once you start making things, I'm sure you'll find this forum to be very helpful when you post specific questions like 'I've got this game and it errors on this line...'. Good luck.
You can find some good tutorials here
Im sure google will give you a lot more

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement