hey guys im new!!

Started by
10 comments, last by Mattman 17 years, 11 months ago
Let me first welcome you, and then make the strong suggestion that you clean up your spelling. This is not a texting conversation, you have a full QWERTY keyboard. People have to read the stuff you write; show some respect by making it easy for them. If you don't, you'll soon find that they will show the same disrespect for you, by not reading your posts. If you can't be bothered to take the time to write out your questions in full, why should we take the time to answer them for you?

I ought to copy-paste this somewhere so I can save myself the trouble of typing it every time a thirteen-year-old shows. What is it with young'uns these days, anyway? Don't schools teach the value of communicating clearly anymore?
To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
Advertisement
Welcome! I started coding when I was 12...I'm twice that age now...wow, I have never thought of it like that! ;) Good luck, and you've come to the right place. There are a lot of bright people on these forums always willing to lend a hand!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement