how to ... C#

Started by
3 comments, last by Arild Fines 17 years, 10 months ago
maximize a window programaticly in C# ?
-www.freewebs.com/tm1rbrt -> check out my gameboy emulator ( worklog updated regularly )
Advertisement
Set the Form.WindowState property to FormWindowState.Mazimized.
[s]--------------------------------------------------------[/s]chromecode.com - software with source code
nice one cheers.

one more though - i cant identify the event for when someone closes the form. It isnt deactivate is it? i thought that makes it grey

[EDIT]
forget that - i thought this.Created was only set once. but it seems it changes to false when windows closes. poor naming imho
-www.freewebs.com/tm1rbrt -> check out my gameboy emulator ( worklog updated regularly )
Just for the sake of completeness, there's also the Closed and Closing events.

-AJ
V/R,-AJThere are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't...
Form.FormClosing or Form.FormClosed?

Quote:
forget that - i thought this.Created was only set once. but it seems it changes to false when windows closes. poor naming imho

It refers to the underlying window handle. In some cases, Windows Forms will have to dispose and possibly recreate the window handle under the covers. .Created tells you whether the window handle has been created and is valid.
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement