• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheez_keeper

Alpha blending and Lens Flares

This topic is 6310 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

so i FINALLY got to the point in my code where i want to add a lens flare... i know i have seen an example of this done before but cant find the darn thing. was it a dx7 example? anyway if anyone knows how to, or where i can go for info on this subject i would appreciate it. Brett Lynnes cheez_keeper@hotmail.com "Bad Toto. I said FOLLOW the yellow brick road, not do your duty on it..." Edited by - cheez_keeper on February 13, 2001 12:51:42 AM

Advertisement
oh yea... i''m also looking for a good site with help on other sweet special fx. if you know of any place that makes use of all the fun, sweet new graphics stuff in D3D8 and shows how to do some sweet things with them lemme know please.

Brett Lynnes
cheez_keeper@hotmail.com
"If you frost your cake with s#it, don''t complain when you eat it" - My friend George, don''t ask...

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!