• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Ayrin Greenflag

Unity Hi all - isogame

This topic is 4464 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi peoples! Nice to meet a so great community. i'm building an iso rpg... i'd like to have your opinion www.3dtowns.at/phaos visit also the relate site (english version still in building) www.lostinn.com/ayrin Ayrin Greenflag third of the fives Keeper of dragon's cave

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
It looks nice, but I don't want to register just to look at screenshots. I don't think many other people want to register for something when they don't know what it is.

I agree. Probably the most annoying thing you can do on a website (besides playing annoying midi sounds on page load) is require people to sign up before they get any information. I suggest taking the approach of enticing people to sign up by giving a lot of information up front.

hi..
reply for strahan
pop-up ads?? really? mmm that's strange and very bad :( i'll try to remove pop-up protection from my pc and will try because no pop-up or under will be there (only inf forum and chat zone but i'll change that zones)

reaply for nex7 and anonymous
the registration is needed because of your character is chained to your login and password the emails will not be used for annoying spam or similar only for special game events (never used yet :) ) so you can insert enything you want
but you are right, i must insert some information in the main page.
World of Kallen is a browser based game with iso graphic no download needed .. after the registration you can play .. there's some known problem with firefox browser ... i'll try to solve
let me know what do you think of the game.... oh yes...it's free ^_^

Yeah what people expect to see when going to a game site is, in this order

1. Some screenshots to look at (always clickable to expand to larger image)
2. A feature page that tells what its all about
3. Character and Class information
4. A place to sign up to play

:)

I may be imposing my wishes on the rest of the world here but....the rest of the would should think like me anyway...I'm doing them a favor!!! :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!