• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Direct3D Question

This topic is 4347 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have a few questions, im -Brand new- to DirectX. My background is C++,Java and AutoitV3. I wanted to ask the members at Gamedev, where should someone begin. In the end id' like to learn how to Hook Counter-Strike Source, so I can add a in game clock, maybe one day aimbot sorts.. Id like to start out by learning how to hook Counter-Strike Source, Where in the memory would I want to inject my clock code, which I still need help in making. If anyone has some good input on where to start or clock code, or advice... that would be most appreciated. I know Counter-Strike has a "On top" quality to it, I figure overlaying would be on method. Jeff

Advertisement
With a lot of experience, you probably could, but iirc, VAC2 will basically ban you on the spot for hooking the d3d9 dll or game dll like that. Depending on how friendly they are, you might want to ask the guys at FRAPS or possibly XFire how they do it. I know FRAPS has the fps counter which integrates straight into the d3d9 dll file. XFire I'm not so sure about though. They have an ingame chat system that will display the stuff on top of the game, but that may be some other trick tehy're doing.

But on the other hand, you're asking for help making an aimbot. As far as I'm concerned, you can go die in a fire.

The aimbot is a [Proof of Concept] Just like the model aimbot I made in C++ a while back. I don't use it, I only compeat on a Cal-O level anyways.

char Timestruct[16] = "hh':'mm':'ss tt";
GetTimeFormat(NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,Timestruct,15);
if(clock)
{
pD3DFont->DrawText((Viewport.Width/2)-450,(Viewport.Height/2-250),D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,255,255,255),Timestruct,D3DFONT_FILTERED);
}

Mailed FRAPS and have yet to recieve a email back. Any help with making a Clock with Direct3D, and how to inject it into Counter-Strike:Source would be great.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement